Okay first of all, this recipe is absolutely to DIE for and you will thank me for posting this.
This one has been a huuuuge hit with my clients lately, everyone has loved it so far and says its there go-to for meal prepping. I have to say its been mine as well lately. Maybe cause its super BOMB and healthy… Yes it is possible to eat healthy and not have your food tasting bland and crappy, you just have to be creative!
This recipe is filling, satisfying and perfect if your craving mexican food such as tacos. It is super super quick and easy to make, which is perfect if your busy all the time and want something convenient like meee.
So heres the recipe:
Ingredient List – makes about 4 servings
- lb Lean ground turkey
- Taco seasoning (I would use only a tbsp of the package, otherwise its way too salty)
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 cups corn (frozen or canned & drained)
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 gloves chopped garlic
- chopped cilantro ( Optional if you don’t like cilantro, & I didn’t measure this, maybe a few tbsp depending on how much you like it!)
- quarter of a red onion, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of plain greek yogurt (great substitute for sour cream)
- tbsp low fat shredded cheese
If you don’t like this recipe then your a psychopath .. Lol jk but seriously your gonna LOVE it.